zondag 1 juni 2008

WOW!

One word describes it all: wow! This weekend was all about Aziza (and us moving out obviously ;)) It was my first time ever that I saw her and I'm absolutely blown away!!!

Saturday morning there was a workshop, we learned some combinations, the last 2 were a bit too challenging for my beginner's level but overall I had a great time! In the evening there was a show, Aziza being the star of the night but also the others were super! She literally blew me of my chair with her shimmies and all the other stuff she can do at the same time. Also seeing Khalida perform for the first time was great, she is very charming (on and off the stage!)

Then Sunday morning was the 2nd workshop for me. All about shimmies :) I had a great time, she even made us shimmy for 20 minutes non stop! Again I was amazed with all the stuff she can do and she is absolutely an inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others as well. There is a new fan in her worldwide fan club!


ps: she is the cutest ever, posing for this picture she stepped up cuz she wanted to be as tall me, very charming ;)

Geen opmerkingen: